Agata specializes in pharmaceutical and labour law. For more than two decades she has been supporting legal entities from the pharmaceutical, medical, and cosmetic sectors in their business projects.
She has extensive experience in ongoing advisory services covering civil, commercial, and labour law. Agata is often invited to participate in the work on legislative changes in pharmaceutical law and labour law.
The scope of her expertise includes such issues as:
- advertising and promotional activities, including promotion and advertising of medicinal products and food supplements, also umbrella brands.
- distribution and logistics projects, including the development of distribution systems and support in connection with the inspections of pharmaceutical wholesalers carried out by the Chief Pharmaceutical Inspector.
- preparation and implementation of compliance procedures (compliance with legal regulations, in particular with pharmaceutical law).
- commercial contracts concerning, among others, the supply and manufacture of medicinal products and food supplements, as well as contracts for the provision of promotional services for these products.
- contracts on the research and development of food supplements, cosmetics, and medical devices. She participates in projects for the acquisition of rights to medicinal products and food supplements.
Agata also advises pharmaceutical companies in restructuring processes and participates in preparing strategies in individual and group employee processes. She assists in solving sensitive employee problems, including “difficult cases”. Agata supports employers in relations with trade unions, also in collective disputes.
She manages audits in the area of compliance and employee matters and conducts numerous trainings in pharmaceutical law, compliance and labour law.
Agata represents clients in court and administrative proceedings, especially in labour law litigation.
Since 2004, she has been a partner at DBS.
Agata graduated from the Faculty of Law and Administration of the Jagiellonian University and completed the attorney-at-law apprenticeship.