Marta specializes in pharmaceutical law and intellectual property law. For over 15 years, she has been supporting entities from the pharmaceutical sector in the full spectrum of legal issues related to their business activities.
She is often invited to participate in work on legislative changes in pharmaceutical law, reimbursement, and industrial property law.
Marta supports clients in such matters as:
- strategies for new product launches and implementation of new business models, also including regulatory requirements, reimbursement schemes, and intellectual property rights;
- business development projects, especially developing and negotiating contracts typical for the pharmaceutical industry, such as license, supply and distribution contracts;
- marketing authorization of medicinal products, reimbursement, parallel import and intervention import;
- inspections of supervisory authorities at wholesalers and manufacturing sites;
- preparing internal procedures for companies from the pharmaceutical sector;
- compliance audits;
- business activity of health care providers.
She represents clients in court and administrative proceedings, such as:
- court proceedings on intellectual property, in particular, patent disputes and infringement of trademark protection rights, as well as competition law;
- administrative proceedings before regulatory and supervisory authorities.
Marta conducts trainings in pharmaceutical law and intellectual property law for the pharmaceutical sector. She is a sought-after speaker at events in the Life Sciences area.
She is fluent in English and also speaks Italian.
Since 2012, Marta has been a Partner at DBS.
She graduated from the Faculty of Law and Administration of the Jagiellonian University. She completed the judge apprenticeship. She also completed postgraduate studies in competition law and intellectual property law at the Institute of Intellectual Property Law of the Jagiellonian University.